Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh how I love 'chatting'

I was quite bored today.
I know...that like - - NEVER happens
So I wrote for my 'tag line' on my email "BOAR-RED" - to emphasize that I was EXTREMELY bored.
My friend Kel gets on there and makes her tag line read
"PIG - ORANGE"
I 'ping' her and ask, "what in the WORLD does your tag line mean?"
Her reply:
"I thought we were naming our favorite swine and color?"
LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(that's: laugh my butt off, for those that don't know)
like mom or grandma or anyone else checking in

4 comments:

Kelli said...

CORRECTION:

it said "B O A R - R E D"

hence why I said "P I G - O R A N G E"

Kelli said...

thank you for correcting your post...I hate to look like an idiot (HA!!!!!)

SteelerWife said...

You're welcome. I only had one coffee yesterday - leave me alone! LOL!

Kelli said...

maybe if you had a killer coffee thermos to fill with delicious, freshed brewed, GOOD coffee to bring to work, you wouldn't make these kinds of mistakes! sheesh.

or...it could be because.....

YOU'RE OLD NOW!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!

(for the record in blog land...I can say that cuz I'm 15 days older....tee hee!)