you kinda look like Sarah in a few of the shorter styles. I actually really like the first one middle row...you would look pretty hot with short hair! You've got the neck and face for short do's!
ha! You know, I told Jeff that too! not that I'd look hot, but that I actually REALLY like that look!!! I don't know that I have the guts to do it though!
I think you should get your hair cut like Kayla's. Or if you are daring enough, let Jen decide. I'm sure she wont go too short if she knows you're afraid. I'd go medium length before short. Layers are good.
This is a site that a couple of friends of mine created. They wanted to help inspire those that love to be creative and need a quick way to come up with ideas! Check it out!
This is a site my friend's sister created to 'originally' humor an aunt who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. But as time went on, people saw the shirts and wanted one; thus, a site was created to help accomodate the demand.
6 comments:
you kinda look like Sarah in a few of the shorter styles. I actually really like the first one middle row...you would look pretty hot with short hair! You've got the neck and face for short do's!
ha! You know, I told Jeff that too! not that I'd look hot, but that I actually REALLY like that look!!! I don't know that I have the guts to do it though!
I like that one too! I was just gonna say, 2nd row 1st one. Someday when I get brave enough I want my hair to be like that.
I think you should get your hair cut like Kayla's. Or if you are daring enough, let Jen decide. I'm sure she wont go too short if she knows you're afraid. I'd go medium length before short. Layers are good.
ooh ooh ooh! TOP MIDDLE!!!!!! LOVE.
You'll actually look 30 when you cut your hair, I'm holdin out as long as I can!!! ha ha
Post a Comment