Friday, January 23, 2009

"Who" shall I be?

Thanks to my friend Beanie's sister, I was given the opportunity to broaden my outlook on which sort of hair style I should get this evening. I could be cutting it short, I could be keeping it long... I could be keeping it brown, or I could be making it reddish. Here are the visual (eye sores) I came up with. LOL! Yikes - some of them are just TOO ... NOT ME!
*
Perhaps the fro is the best choice?

7 comments:

angie said...

jeez, i must like you just the way you are! i like the second from the left, on the top row, which is i think how your hair already basically is. but i love the idea of going redder!

Kelli said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!! I can't begin to tell you how funny some of these pics are! Can you do it again with a lighter background? It's hard to tell with the dark background.

Kelli said...

middle one, bottom row.....WHO IS THAT?! HA! I like it, but it doesn't even look like you! HA!

SteelerWife said...

Angie - I know, I wasn't that impressed with my choices but I do like the same one you do, and I like in the bottom row, the second from the right. eh - we'll see the reality tonight I guess! Thanks so much for this site! I'll probably do more later!

SteelerWife said...

Kel - what? you don't like my fro? LOL!

The background is so dark 'cuz the pic was taken in a dark bar :( it's the only pic I have on my pc (it actually came from Jeff) so I had to work with what I had. if I have time later, I'll see what I can do about lightening up the back drop!

Kelli said...

what website did you use?

bootsy<3tootsy said...

If I had to choose, I'd go with the fro, Live out Loud right?