The below is posted on the intranet here at work.
Now I ask you....*
*
Does it look APPROPRIATE that they're all SMILING?
And does this look like something you should view and think:
"Cool! so that's how a doctor checks the thyroid!"
OR
Does this look like something you should view and think:
"OMGosh - he's choking her! And LAUGHING about it!"
*
Yup, that's what I thought too...
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
Actually, I think he is trying out a new Jedi grip, and she has no way to do anything but smile...or the lady in back of her is a ventriliquist.
Just my thoughts. I think she is in good "hands" either way :)
lol! that IS a rather terrible picture.
of note - my word verification is "concent" - i wonder if she gave her consent to be strangled??? ;)
what the HECK is the purpose of this picture?!?!
Post a Comment