-The downfall of having a cordless headset is that you set it down and sometimes have no clue where you put it so the phone just rings and rings and rings...
-Why can't all pens write with the smoothness that's created when you write a note on your hand?
-Who needs paper?
-Why is it that when you work out, your muscles don't just say "Oh ! Look at me! I'm big and strong and tone now!" - instead of crippling your walk so you look like you just sat on a bike with no seat..?
-Why do daffodils look dead when they're closed? They're not helping my already-dead flowers look any better.
-I have an old yucky spare keyboard at my desk sitting on the books I never look at. Perhaps spring should hurry up and get here. Dang groundhog.
-Is it bad that I take extra napkins from the cafeteria so I have more at my desk?
-So I threw away my balloons, yet I save the weight that was holding them down. I even took the time to curl the ribbons that were straight.
-Did you know Daffodils have sap?
-My desk area looks WAY MORE important than it really is with all these thick three-ring binder books and files. Beats me what's in them..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
5 comments:
Sounds like my desk, I have a whole file cabinet of papers and binders that I have yet to look at! LOL!
You aren't making a good case against those that call you a pack rat! Maybe you should apply those declutter rules that you were using at home to the office? Not that I should talk - at all!
I'm open about my pack-rat-ness. But in my defense, all the stuff that's cluttered on my desk (besides the keyboard), was here when I got the job. ha! I just haven't made very many changes! hee hee!
the keyboard has been there since the me years ???? LOL!
you could probably throw a TON of crap away!! go for it!
hahaha this is hilarious! i think you need to move more often. that's what finally cured me of my packratness.
Post a Comment