Monday, March 23, 2009

The Razzle strikes again

Remember my post about how Razz was taking off with Tupperware containers and covers??
This morning as I was leaving, I noticed that Razz had jumped up on the counter and was digging in the sink. I knew there was a Tupperware container in there and I could hear him trying to get it. So I ran over to him and he turns around with a lid in his mouth, about to try to escape and jump off the counter with his new 'prey.'
I grabbed it from him and put it in the dishwasher.
Two seconds later, I hear him digging in the sink again and I thought, 'What in the world is in there? That was the only plastic thing!'
So I decided to look up (I was putting on my shoes), and I looked up and here was Razz,
HE HAD A COFFEE MUG IN HIS MOUTH DANGLING BY THE HANDLE!!!!
He was holding it over the side of the sink debating on how he was going to get down with something so heavy. So I tried as fast as I could to get over to him to take it from him but he decided "oh, I'll just drop it and get it when I jump down"
So of course, IT SHATTERED EVERYWHERE! MY FAVORITE MUG TOO!
*
grrr!!!!!!!!
He's such a NOB!

4 comments:

angie said...

raz! tsk tsk and TSK! that is so naughty! sorry he broke your fav mug. ... but wow, that's sort of amazing.

SteelerWife said...

I know!!! He's quite determined to get into EVERYTHING POSSIBLE! Got home last night and noticed he successfully managed to demolish another tupperware lid. ugh! I swear they're opening cupboards!

Jolene said...

AHHHHH! no way!
how did he get that out of the sink??? crazy kitty!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that's some serious strength kitty! I can't believe it, where the heck did you guys find such unusual cats anyway?

And, what's a "NOB"?? :)
-Missy