Tell me why people insist on going places, i.e. The gym, when they're quite possibly carrying THE PLAGUE?
I was at the gym a little bit ago and in walks this girl hacking up a storm and sniffling and hacking and sniffling and hacking and... well, you get the idea.
And she's talking on the phone too. Really loud.
(ok so... she MIGHT have a hearing issue. I shouldn't complain or tease)
But aside from that - the hacking continues.
I'm convinced I'm about to witness a lung flying across the floor as it skids towards the toilets.
*
STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE THE PLAGUE!
If you're sick, your body is TELLING YOU that you need REST!
Not to go WORK OUT!
Save the others and STAY HOME!
*
I've never gotten dressed so fast in my life!
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
sometimes a snot rag and some fresh facial sores can be kind hot....if your a movie zombie!
amen, sister! quarantine their sick bodies! i hate that too. like please, keep your nasty germs to yourself.
Post a Comment