It's bass!!!!!!
'Tis the sound of Spring!
What am I talkin' about?
The people that have the systems in their car. They come out every year when the weather starts to warm up.
We hear bass all day long here at work - with an occasionalal rip-roarin' exhaust pipe of a Harley.
*
Could it REALLY be here? Spring, is that YOU!? For real??????
(I'm secretly still planning on witnessing another snow storm but shhh.... don't tell anyone)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
I remember it wasn't that long ago a little "Miss Someone" wanted her own speaker system back in the day! I still remember your comfy blue seats!
That's so hilarious Molly! Yes! I remember too! I used to get some pretty good bass out of those Oldsmobile SPEAKERS! That car rocked! I was actually just telling someone the other day about all the times I drove it up to Duluth and how everyone wanted me to be sober cab to the parties because it was the biggest and most comfy car. LOL!
Post a Comment