Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So ... yeah....

In my post below - I mentioned that perhaps it's time for some FLYLady consulting regarding my shoes - and wouldn'tchyouknow!!
Checked out her message for today -
(for those that don't know FLYLady, it's a site that helps you clean up clutter in your home and every day, she emails you a task on the room of the house you are to 'tackle')
This is what her message today was!:
Today we are going into the closet! Oh boy for some of you this may be tough - that is ok. We are only looking for shoes. Go and check out the shoes that are in your closet or anywhere else in the house that you may happen to keep them. Try them on. Huh? Try them on? Yes, try them on. If they do not fit, you need to get them out of your room. Go and get a bag to put them in. If you are unsure if they still fit, I'll give you a little secret, if they hurt your feet, you have to shove and squeeze your feet into them, most likely they no longer fit you properly.
Now tell me......... HOW PERFECTLY FUNNY IS THAT!?
I'm listening FLYLady! I'm listening!!!!!
p.s. How did you get in my head?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...that is too perfect! My shoe closet gets a little out of hand, but I'm pretty sure I would know if there was a dead body in there! Feel free to clean out more closets and donate your old stuff for the garage sale. :)

SteelerWife said...

ah!!! that's right! Thanks for the reminder!

angie said...

hahaha wow! that is freaky! ... maybe YOU'RE flylady ...