30,000
25,000
10,000
*
What are those numbers you ask?
Why....they're prices of LUXURY DOG HOUSES of course!!!!!!!!!!!
Just think - for a little extra pocket change, your dog can live IN STYLE in one of these luxurious homes! 
I know you're thinking, "wow - those look better than MY home!" - -- well folks.... that's because they probably are.... better than mine anyway.
Can you imagine the FURY that Barbie would have if she saw this? Her "Dream House" ain't lookin' like no dream house next to these Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Mutt Mansions!
And my favorite part of this whole site - - when you click on a house you like best... take for instance the $30,000 one... There's a HANDY DANDY, CONVENIENT button JUST to the right saying,
"Add to Cart."
*
Not, "click here for your loan today!" or "Click here for more information"
*
no.. no... don't be silly - it's straight to the point - ADD TO CART.
*
I don't know about you...but I ain't got a cart BIG ENOUGH.
There should be a button for "Click here to Find a Cart"
*
ADDENDUM.....
are you KIDDING me????????
I'm gonna go vomit now.....
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
you're just jealous :)
yeah.
so.
My dog is spoiled, but not that spoiled! Even if I had that kind of money I would hope I could find something more useful to throw it away on.
Post a Comment