Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer at my desk

Boss lady came in today with a big bunch of lilacs and asked if I'd like to put some at my desk -
WHY YES!!!!!!!! OF COURSE I WOULD!
I LOVE the smell of Lilacs! And it's adding a nice touch of summer to my dreary gray jail... er.. I mean my cube.. yeah... my cube.
*
And remember those expired tabs that I needed to buy? Well I went right after work the other day and got them (thanks to the hubby for some 'spare change'). I'm now LEGAL again. But my point to this is that on the walkway leading up to the DMV, are these ginormous trees with these gorgeous purple and white flowers and as you walk up to the door, it's like walking through a whirlwind of fragrances, immediately sweeping you off your feet and bringing you into 'dream land.' And no, it's not because you fell after being swept and then smacked your head on the concrete and now you're passed out.
I mean - it TRULY - smelled Heavenly!!!!!!!!!!
*
And now I have a little piece of this Heaven, right at my desk!
so.......
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
*
(yes I'm sober)

2 comments:

angie said...

mmm i can smell it from here! enjoy your sensory bliss in cubeland. i'm thinking of you.:)

Jolene said...

clapping! i <3 lilacs :)