Last night, I got together with my friend Becca. It's been TOO LONG since the last time I had seen her. And her new baby (now 4 months old), was finally seen by my VERY OWN EYES! I couldn't believe it had been that long already! I felt terrible for not getting over there sooner to meet her baby girl!!!
But so anyway...yesterday Becca sent me a text, asking what was up for the evening. I had some errands to run and phone calls to make, pictures to edit, but that was about it. She mentioned, "I just wanna get out of the house and have my mom babysit." I laughed. Then text her back that I was cool with doing whatever - a walk; get a drink; grab some appy's at the local restaurant/bar... whatever. Her reply, "We can do either!"
I could smell her urgency.
So we met up last evening and had a wonderful dinner where I enjoyed a Chocolate Raspberry somethin' somethin' martini. OMGosh was it delicious! We ate outside too, it was perfect!
And even more perfect was this little tiny cheese grater that came with my meal.
It was love at first grate... Well no, it was at first sight actually. It was so tiny and cute and PERFECT! I wanted to shove it into my purse and run! But that wouldn't be right now, would it? So I took my little block of Parmesan I had and started mini-grating. I have to have one now. We were meant to be... I just know it.
*Forgive the "cheesy" smile. It's just the way I am :)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
cuuuute! you and the grater. :) i bet crate & barrel has some brand of adorabley tiny grater. you really ought to have one of your own.
i think i've seen teeny stuff like that at our cub even. i'll keep my eyes open next time i go.
what a fun night!! so glad for both of you :)
Cute hunny! I think my cheesy smile is finally rubbing off on you.
P.S. Did you have a mouse as a waiter, maybe that was a full size grater for him. Did you think about that.
Post a Comment