oooh. oops. lol. the girl who cut my hair the other day was talking about graduating in 2000-something and it kind of hits quick. i finally get where judy was coming from all those years ago :)
I'll never forget when I first met Jude's daughter Anne and she asked what year I graduated (since she went to the same high school) and I started, "19..." and before I could finish my answer, her jaw hit the floor and she goes, "NINETEEN!????" yeah. Thanks.
This is a site that a couple of friends of mine created. They wanted to help inspire those that love to be creative and need a quick way to come up with ideas! Check it out!
This is a site my friend's sister created to 'originally' humor an aunt who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. But as time went on, people saw the shirts and wanted one; thus, a site was created to help accomodate the demand.
4 comments:
oooh. oops.
lol.
the girl who cut my hair the other day was talking about graduating in 2000-something and it kind of hits quick. i finally get where judy was coming from all those years ago :)
THANKS, dear.
jeez.
p.s. jo, your sister graduated in 2000 something.
what gets me is that kids born in 1988 can now legally drink. i REMEMBER 1988!!!
I'll never forget when I first met Jude's daughter Anne and she asked what year I graduated (since she went to the same high school) and I started, "19..." and before I could finish my answer, her jaw hit the floor and she goes, "NINETEEN!????" yeah. Thanks.
Post a Comment