Ok so I tried and tried to find an appropriate picture for this post but you wouldn't believe the strange things that came up when I put "corn in teeth" in the search box on Google.
But I wanted to share that I hope everyone out there, has a significant other that's as sweet as mine.
A recent email conversation was about food and how he had corn on the cob over lunch today.
I long desire for the days of the State Fair and their corn on the cob.
I told him how I wanted the fair to be here NOW.
He agreed and continued,
"the corn was great. I saved some for you in my teeth."
*sigh*
Back off ladies. He's mine.
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
after reading both posts - this one, and the one above it - i find that it alll makes perfect sense. you two were meant for each other. period. :)
Post a Comment