Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pics

Ava's 1 yr pics were quite challenging. I under-estimated the movement of a 1 year old! But I caught a couple still moments!

5 comments:

Jolene said...

i think these turned out soo sweet! she is such a pretty little girl - i just want to reach out and scoop her up!

Jack said...

I swear, all I see is Jason when he was little! She's obviously more girly, but still, it's freaking Jason! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful portraits Alyssa!! She is such a cutie, her eyes look so pretty in these pics! Awesome!
-Missy

Crystal said...

What a cutie! My fav is the 2nd pic with her in her little dress. You must be a proud auntie!

angie said...

gosh, she is pretty! i can only imagine what a task it is to capture a mobile 1-year-old, but it seems to me that you did a great job! way to go.