Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Simple Things

Yesterday, hubby and I were walking through Wally World picking up some last minute necessities for the house. The main reason we went there, is so I could get a car charger for my cell phone (since it's been frequently dying). Then me have no phonie and I'm lostie. (trust me, there was a point to mentioning that.)
Anyhoot -
We're going down the cleaner aisle and I tell him, "oh! we need toilet bowl cleaner." So we make our way down to the toilet cleaners and I ask, "do you see any natural cleaners?" (I'm trying to be green.) We didn't see any and then he huffs and goes, "Well!" - while just grabbing any ol' cleaner - then he says, "We're cleaning something we POOP IN - does it matter?"
*
And the 5 minute laugh session started...
He had a good point eh?
oh and of course..at the end of our purchases, we leave with everything..
BUT
the car charger.
I hear this is normal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh yes..Fun times! I think the actual comment was.."I don't think we need some fancy cleaner for something we poop in"

Either way....it's the truth!

Jolene said...

jeff is right
and you guys are funny. i hate it when that happens! and it happens way too often - occasionally even when i have a list!