This weekend the hubby and I went to Florida to stay focused on achieving our dreams through Monavie!
We cannot express how awesome it is when we go to the events and the people we meet - OMGoodness - they're phenomenal people! I've never been a part of a more faith-filled, goal-directed, inspiring company in my life! It's been a life changing decision for the hubby and I to jump on the bandwagon and we haven't looked back since!
We have dreams we want to fulfill and MonaVie is our vehicle to reach those dreams.
We've also been helping others follow their dreams and achieve them when they never thought it was possible. It's the most rewarding "job" I've ever been a part of and I can't WAIT to see what lies ahead!
So I guess my reason for sharing this is, if anyone out there every needs a pick-me-up or some inspirational reading or just some positive reads or quotes, please let me know! I'd love to help you and have read some pretty awesome stuff!!!
Life is about being positive and being tuned in to Channel P (positivity). Fill your mind with positive thoughts and Channel N (negativity) can never tune in :)
I also want to put a shout-out to the people that come together to put these types of conferences together! They are TRULY awesome!
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found something you love so much :)
Post a Comment