Last night we had a HUGE tasting for MonaVie. One of our friend's cousin's, Ti, came up from OK to do a tasting for us and our Minnesota peeps. She's making BIG BUCKS so it's exciting to have one of these people come and work with you!
And when people come to visit (like Ti), EVERYONE and their MOTHER comes to listen!
So, after some furniture adjusting and clearing out of tables - hubby and I managed to fit 52 people in our townhome!!!!!!!
We were SNUG! VERY SNUG! I had the air on at 68 to keep it cool and it never went below 76! It was crazy! I've never had that many people there. But I proved to myself that the next time I have a party of any sort, the max is 50.
Also during the Tasting, we had the door left open to get the breeze to come in. Well not only the breeze came in, but also skeetoes and moths and flies. Yeah. It was great.
I'm currently scratching my skin off as we speak from one of my bug bites. In addition to this bite, there's another one about 5 inches down from it on my elbow. Oh yes... skeetoes love me.
At the end of the night, I unleashed the beasts (aka - cats) to hunt down and capture the bugs. They did pretty well - however, being the Buddhist at heart that I am, I captured the moths and put them back outside.
Yes. I know.
I'm weird.
*
All in all though, it was a FABULOUS night and was SO worth the blood I sacrificed!
(via mosquitoes)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
i *STILL* can't believe you got all those people to fit!!
Post a Comment