Last night I had a ginormous salad with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. And I mean a HUGE garlic clove - it was about the size of one of those giant gumballs.
The salad was to DIE FOR!
Then I followed it up with a big glass of chocolate milk.
That's still considered healthy.... right?
***
I can still taste the garlic this morning.
Good thing Hubby's on a fishing trip.. he would have slept on the couch last night.
I'm surprised the cats slept next to me. You'd think their cat-like instinct would smell the garlic and they'd keep watch all night for vampires....
OH wait.. those were coyotes I heard last night.
Yeah. We have coyotes and they are OBNOXIOUS.
They sound like loons, but in pain. Terrible pain.
*
This post is totally going off course...........
*
And now back to you BILL!
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
the dairy has the fat that you need to absorb the vitamins in the salad. sounds like a perfect combination to me! lol!
Post a Comment