Somebody's Watchin' Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember that song? Well, I guess you probably do, it's on the Geicko commercials. The pair of eyeballs that sit on a stack of money - yeah, they stole that tune from the '80's for those that don't know that. However I have to say it's pretty catchy being all techno'd up.
Anyway, that's besides that point.
I wanted to blog about having the experience of:
Do you ever think to yourself (on multiple occasions like I do) that 'I'm so GLAD there isn't a camera around!' or watching me or what have you ?? Ever say that to yourself?
I say it a lot and I said it this morning as I ran into work.
I had to pull up to the door instead of walk from my parking lot because, being the bag lady that I am, today I had 5 bags to bring in. It would be easier to just drive up, drop off the bags, THEN park. So I did. However USUALLY there's someone already in the building by the time I get here.
BUT..
not today.
So the second I open the door, the alarm goes off! This sends me into a tizzy! I immediately throw my bags down by my desk and try to run in my sandals, about break my ankle, so decide to kick them off. Oh yeah, they went flyin' all over the place. Into cube walls and file cabinets, and then I ran bare-foot to the front door to turn off the alarm.
At that point I was thanking the LORD that there are no cameras in this building.
*
Or is there..... ???
Hold on... I'm goin' to check YouTube...
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
aaaaaaaaannnddd she's SAFE!
i'm so sorry i missed that. :)
Post a Comment