And I was able to be a part of it. I've known Ange for 22 years so this wedding was absolutely the biggest kicker of the year! I'm so happy for her and after all the years we've cried together through life's hardships and relationships... it was nice to know our tears this weekend were for something extraordinarily beautiful!

All the gals got together for a group shot at the Rehearsal Dinner...

The bride-to-be with mom :)
*

Getting her hair done at the salon Saturday morning.

*

Hubby and I posed for a shot! Gotta have evidence I was there right? ha!
*

This is Molly, one of my best friends from high school. She flew all the way from L.A. to be a part of Ange's day to be the vocalist. She sang at our wedding as well :)
*

I couldn't let the bride escape down the aisle before I got a picture first!
*
I love her expressions!*
And this is her groom. Not that you can really see his face but I love this shot :)And last but not least, dancing with Dad :)

RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
ahh! so awesome!!! Congrats Angie!
Post a Comment