It's official. I'm a complete SOFTIE when it comes to cats.
My pal Jude is looking for a cat for her dad. He needs the company. He wants a female cat that will just sit with him so he can pet her.
So she's online looking at different humane society's and the cats they have to try to find a cat that fits what her dad would like.
I. Wanted. To. Cry.
I cannot STAND looking at all the cats that don't have homes! It breaks my heart!
I've said it once and I'll say it again: If I were a single woman, I would BE the "cat lady" of the block. I really would. I would have at LEAST 5 cats. At least.
Ugh.
Breaks my heart :(
Maybe when we actually have a house with more space, Hubby will let me get a couple more cats.
And so I end with this:
Don't ever dream less than what your heart can hold!
(I plan on holding many a kitty. LOL!)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
softie :)
My sister-in-law is a 'foster-mom.' She loves cats as much as you and it's a good way to help out a kitty in need. Every once in awhile she has to bring it to a pet adoption, but so far no one has picked poor Kati. At least she has a good home in the mean time.
oh I would love to do the foster kitty thing, but I'm afraid my kitties would kill the new comer! They're a little aggressive :( It's definitely something to keep in mind though so thanks for filling me in on that!
Post a Comment