Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Technology TRIES to be human...

Not sure how many of you use Gmail, but ever notice how whether it be a word in your email or a word in a Chat window that you key, that Gmail picks up on it and then puts a nice little suggestion on the top of your Inbox window, making suggestions to a "supposed" interest you have?
For instance I was just chatting with my pal Beanie and was talking about Microsoft Outlook.
I refresh my screen and Gmail has at the top, "Looking for a new OUTLOOK?" followed by a little message from Chevy. As in,... the CAR. The Chevy Outlook.
*
Yes Gmail. You've done it again. How DID you get so smart?
I bet you read palms too...

2 comments:

Jolene said...

d@mn cookies.

angie said...

sort of creepy, isn't it? about two months ago, all of my suggestions started being about diapers. weird, huh?