Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Round 'n' Round We Go

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and drove safely to their destinations!
Hubby and I spent Christmas Eve night inside... all nestled close and just watched some TV, tried to find some Christmas movies... had a delicious steak dinner and then opened presents. All of which were spectacular!
Woke up Christmas morning and got ready to zoom down to Mom's in Woodbury. Then zoomed up north to stop by my stepmom's work in Wyoming (her birthday is on Christmas) and we dropped off some flowers. Then continued on to North Branch to visit my dad. Our intentions were to leave Saturday but I felt terrible for leaving. We don't get to see him and my stepmom very often and we really didn't have anything to do on Saturday, so about 10 minutes into our drive, we turned around and headed back up. HA! Dad was pleasantly surprised :) So we spent another night.
Headed to Walmart the next morning for a bday gift for my step-cousin's little girl, then home to shower and get ready for the bday party. Left for Ham Lake for the party. Stayed there for an hour. Then headed down to Crystal to celebrate Christmas with the Hubby's grandma and other family members, then headed down to St Louis Park to visit some friends. And FINALLY headed back home around 8:30. It was a LONG Christmas adventure but so fun to know we pretty much saw everyone in the state. And then yesterday - we drove down to Minnetonka to visit with some friends that were in town from Colorado. Why stop at Sunday right? Just keep goin' into the week....!
*
Still waitin' 'fer that helicopter........

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Yay for being able to spend Christmas with family. I love that you guys turned around. So sweet!

Jolene said...

and have I ever mentioned how much I love how your hubby loves you. he is the best :)