Wow, it's been a while since I've posted eh?
That's because I was busy in Florida! Hee hee!
Left New Years Eve to fly down to visit the in-laws. And some of you may be thinking, "gee... how was the cold weather you had there!?" You're right. I can't rub it in TOO much because we didn't have the normal 70-80 degree weather. I think there were maybe 2 days where it was around 60. And that was if you found the right spot while you were also protected from the cold wind. I mean how bizzarre was the weather! I couldn't grasp how cold that wind got - Where's all that cold air coming from? We're in FLORIDA!
But, aside from the weather, we made the most of our time down there and still had a great time with family. We played a LOT of games of Farkle. A few played poker, scrabble and I learned a new card game called, "Oh crap" (I guess it's really 'oh he**' but I prefer the word crap) LOL!
It was a fun one though! Gets tricky!
However, at the end of my time down there... I was ready to come home. 10 days away is a long time. I was wondering if my kitties would even know who I was!
But I knew my mom and my best pal Jude were watching after the kitties while we were gone:)
And our Christmas tree was still standing when we got home.
*
and............ it's STILL standing.
Perhaps we'll get it down by Easter.........
Maybe.
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
cold weather or not, i'm glad you got some fun time down in florida! i always get the travel bug at about this time of year ... and at least you didn't have to worry about wind chills! :)
Jessica's mom lives in FL and has been saying that iguanas are freezing and falling out of trees and all of her plants died last week b/c of the cold.
BTW, our xmas tree is still up too. I wanted to get all the xmas decor put away while Brett was gone, but THAT didn't happen. At least I can blame it on my daughter taking up all my time. Gotta love her! :)
Post a Comment