Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What if

What if you had to pay $6,000 to get your car back from being towed?
I know right? INSANE!
*
Well according to my dream last night - that was the cost!
I've been having some VERY bizarre dreams lately and this was one of them. Obviously.
My dream last night consisted of living at the house of where I grew up. (a lot of my dreams take place here)
And I had my Lancer (which was my most favorite car!) Well, I love my Altima too but the Lancer was brand new and FRESH OFF THE LOT! Anyhoot - my step-brother Brian's friend decided to 'borrow' my car without asking me and ended up parking it on Minneapolis downtown street and it was towed. And the tow company wanted $6,000 for it!! I was BAWLING! and Panicking and wondering how in the WORLD was I going to come up with $6000!???? And I was so mad at my stepbrother for letting his friend take it and I wanted his friend to pay for it but his friend wouldn't listen to me and my stepbrother wouldn't even respond! I kept telling myself, "this is a dream. it's gotta be a dream! wake up!" And after I didn't, I just kept crying and wondering how in the world I was going to get my car back and figured heck - I might as well just BUY another one!
My goodness it was terrible!!!!!!!
*
And then I woke up this morning.....V.E.R.Y. RELIEVED!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

glad my dreams were of good things for you. Sounds like your dream was quite stressful!

SteelerWife said...

What's even funnier is that my mom emailed me saying that she too, had a car dream last night!

Jack said...

R u sure you aren't pregnant? You get weird dreams when you are! ;)

Jolene said...

didn't they warn about crazy vivid dreams at the monavie tasting???

SteelerWife said...

Yup! they did! They're extremely vivid. Jeff says his dreams are sometimes TOO STRANGE to even recollect! He just knows they were weird. HA!