Just because you haven't done a certain exercise or worked out on a particular machine at the gym for a while, doesn't mean you have the right to just go all She-rah on yourself the next time you encounter them and think it's a good idea.
This will lead to severe limping, trouble sitting and overall discomfort.
And you will NOT feel as good about doing those workouts, as you did while doing them.
*
It's not until you're done, and a couple days later, that you will cry and ask yourself "why?"
*
This message has been brought to you by: BenGay - when is it OK to wear it?
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
What machine caused pain for you? LOL! I really need to start doing some crunches. My tummy looks like that scene in the movie Click when he has the 'tongue' as his gut after he loses all the weight! LOL! It's really not THAT bad, but it's pretty mushy.
Working out?! That seems like a huge risk to baby. At least that's my excuse - LOL!
LOL! Kelli !
No risk to baby :)
Just have to keep heart rate down and where I normally have it when I work out. So... I think the sped heart rate can happen with cleaning the house - I'll avoid doing that instead :)
Post a Comment