Usually when I get an email forward, I delete it. Well, SOMETIMES I'll open it up and see how many PAGES of words there are and if there are too many, it gets deleted. I don't have time to read all that stuff and half the time I've seen it before.
But my cousin sent me a forward this morning about what to do when you're bored at work.
Step 1: Find flies in your office and well..... make them not alive anymore.
Step 2: Grab a pen or pencil and get creative.
And below are some of the fun sketches you can create at your very own leisure!
But my cousin sent me a forward this morning about what to do when you're bored at work.
Step 1: Find flies in your office and well..... make them not alive anymore.
Step 2: Grab a pen or pencil and get creative.
And below are some of the fun sketches you can create at your very own leisure!
(No flies were hurt in the making of this blog. However my heart goes out to the loved ones that lost their relatives that were sacrificed to create such humor in the forward.)
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA! SIIIICK!!!!
You have an open invitation to visit next summer when flies are a'plenty around here and create some homemade creations. maybe you can even find a way to incorporate it into a christmas card or something ;)
LOL! Glad I could be of service to your blog! LOL!
i'm not sure if i'm more intrigued or grossed out.
can you forward me that email?! HA!
Post a Comment