Wait no... then I SAID:
Let there be Sight!!!!!!
It is complete my friends.
Gwendolyn is once again - - COMPLETE!
(Again, Gwendolyn being my car. Joke name. But it sticks)
My friend's hubby ordered me a new side mirror, painted it with his UNBELIEVABLE painting skills and it looks FABULOUS!
Gwendolyn has both her 'ears' now!
I can't believe how good it feels to not have that duct tape patch on my door where the old mirror was taken from. And I can see!!!! I can see without having to crank my entire body around in my seat to see who's coming! Watch out world - I'm not AS hazardous anymore!
It's beautiful. Just beautiful!
I shall take care of Gwendolyn (and her left ear).
I took extra care pulling into the garage last night and out of the garage this morning.
It. Is. Complete.
*sigh*
-
However I did mention to friend's hubby that I MAY have to knock off the other mirror so we could get another one and paint it all pretty.... you know, to match the shiny new one.
He laughed.
I kinda did.
'cuz I'm KINDA kidding????
-
wait for it....... wait for it.......... ok....... cue the evil laugh!
-
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
Yay! Your car isn't uneven anymore. :)
you are so silly! glad you can see again!
Post a Comment