Monday, March 22, 2010

Bigfoot or ????

A few weeks ago, I had the honors of doing some pictures for my sister-in-law and her man.
While I was taking them, Hubby was playing in the background with sister-in-law's man's kids. (follow that? ha!)
At a moment where my 'subjects' started to crack up about something, I tried to take a candid shot and .....

well....

got this:

4 comments:

Jolene said...

ha ha ha! it looks like mr. foot is trying to go stealth - dressing like a human and all.

Missy said...

Awesome catch Alyssa! It's hard to capture big foot, way to go!

One time after looking at the pictures from an engagement session, I realized I had also captured a POOPING DOG in the background - oh, so romantic! Naturally, that was the pose the couple really wanted, so some fancy photoshop work was done to fix it up! In any photography class they always warn to look for "distracting backgrounds", and I believe any kind of poop would qualify as distracting, right? Ha ha ha!! :)

Jack said...

LMAO! Too bad 'bigfoot' wasn't pooping! That would've been a doozy! (spelling?) LOL!

angie said...

hahaha awesome!