I've been disliking the look of my blog for some time now because I feel like you can barely see what I write with that green background.
And finally last night, I remembered to flip it!
It's a little plain now BUT.. I kinda like it :)
*
Today, I'm going to share my love for Lucky Charms.
It might be the best cereal out there. Ok so Cinnamon Toast Crunch is up there too.
*
As I was shoveling it in this morning and savoring every last sugary morsel of the marshmallows, I remembered when I was younger, I used to eat all the 'oats' (non-marshmallow thingies) and I'd save the marshmallows until the end and then eat heaping spoonfuls of them!
Mmmm.........
But of course now I think about doing that and I kinda wanna hurl.
*
Did you have a favorite cereal that you would eat in a certain way? Or am I the only weirdo?
(don't answer that second question...)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
I can't remember eating cereal in a certain way, but I do remember my mom always getting Berry Berry Kix. Oh and I do remember some weird Quaker kind, they were little puffy sqaures, but were yummy. :)
um, does this mean you'll judge me since i still eat lucky charms the way you did when you were a kid? come on, now.
Post a Comment