What does one do when they have a knot causing them minor headaches?
Well they look for the most ROUND object they can, of course. In my case - a grapefruit.
And then you lay on your back on the floor at work and try to roll around on the grapefruit.
But there's only one problem with this:
Grapefruits are smooshy so they just mold to how you're pressing them and then they slide.
Solution?
Stand up against a wall and put the grapefruit behind you and press against the wall while trying to roll the grapefruit into your knot.
Another problem: Still slippery and it falls frequently to the floor causing coworker to crack up.
Congratulations!
You made good use of the grapefruit that's been sitting on your desk for the past week.
I knew there was a reason I never ate it - it served another purpose.....
*
(Knot is still present however. I'll have to wait until I get home and find that tennis ball.)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
how resourceful! i'm glad you didn't smoosh it though and smell like grapefruit all day. granted there are worse things, but that would have been interesting :)
one word: chiropractor.
awesome.
Post a Comment