Now that the warmer weather is here, I'm realizing how terrible my summer shoe selection is. I maybe have 2 pairs of shoes that DON'T hurt my feet and being that I'm with child, I'd like to prepare for the hot summer days and get some comfortable summer shoes I can wear to work still.
This morning I reached for a pair in the shoe closet that I know are just flat and comfortable (for the most part) and won't give me blisters or make me twist an ankle because they're too high.
I also took a moment to reflect on them. (the shoes)
Um....... is it BAD that I'm wearing shoes I bought in 11th grade???????
Yes folks. They're from 11th grade!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if that's impressive? (because I've not lost them yet)
or if it's terrible because........... well........ who still has shoes from 11th grade???
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
too funny, lyss! the dress i wore for easter was from my junior year in high school, too! we are amazing. :)
but you should go buy some new shoes.
i told angie that i had something this old but today i can't remember what it was. must be age-related memory loss.
how did your shoes last so long? i'm totally impressed!
Post a Comment