Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Outdoor Decor Needed

Ever since I've lived in my house, the front "porch" area and around the bushes, has been bare. We've never had flowers or plants of any sort. Just the bushes that were planted by the association. So THIS YEAR, I've made it a goal to NOT be the most naked house on the block.
I ordered some flowers from a friend of mine that I plan on putting in some nice big ol' planters out front. Then I can be with the "cool group."
And well, I don't get my flowers for another couple of weeks, but my neighbor decided to help me out ahead of time.
It was about a week ago - - I was pulling out of my driveway when I noticed there was a wicker chair in the corner of our porch with a green cushion. I immediately started to laugh because I knew he put it there.
He text me later that day going, "Did you see I found a spot for my ugly chair?" LOL!
Gotta love thoughtful neighbors!
I'm going to repaint it, get a different cushion and it'll be like new!
And then neighbor man will want it back!
But too bad...
Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

LOL! I can't wait to see the new front stoop look. You better plan on taking before and after pics!

Crystal said...

Fun!! I enjoy planting every year...it's just the watering part I'm not so good at!