Is it wrong that I take pictures of my new clothes and send them to my niece (who's 16) for approval? She's always so stylish and has the cutest stuff on so I figured, why not consult her?
I finally went and shopped at Maurices and spent my christmas money on FANTASTIC clothes. I didn't really pick out too many as I asked the gal when I walked in, "you wanna be my personal shopper?" I felt like I was cheating on my other girl though. I have a gal by the name of colette in another location that usually shops for me. But I didn't have time to go to her store.
So this gal (never got her name), picked out all my clothes except one piece.
When asked what I was looking for, I told her "I'm a mom now but I still want to be in style. Help me to be not frumpy.' And away she went :)
I had a very successful shopping trip. I think it worked out to have her shopping FOR me because when I walked in, I was afraid. Very afraid. I liked EVERYTHING in there! So this helped me narrow it down.
And I've been sending pictures of the clothes to my niece, for approval.
So far I've sent her two pictures and I've received a thumbs up on both...
I'm 2 for 2 !!!!!!!!
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
I LOVE Maurices! Good choice. I bet you made that girl's night by asking her to be your personal shopper!
Since you sent your pics to your niece, now you need to show us what you got! :) Post pics!
P.S. Does this mean you got rid of the black binder clips?
I love this idea - of a personal shopper. I may have to try it one day.
that is a great idea--having someone shop FOR you. it can be so overwhelming otherwise! thanks for the hot tip. i also might consider asking my 14-year-old fashionista nieces for some advice ... hehe
Post a Comment