Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's the TV's fault

Jeff and I were going to try out one of the workout 'games' for the Wii since I've heard about a couple people using them and seeing results.
Plus, we don't use our Wii at all anymore so figured this would put the thing back to work.
We were going to do it last night.
And well....
We got caught up in watching The Biggest Loser.
It's KINDA the same right?
We worked out 'visually?' no?
'Cuz boy - watching those people sweat and workout is amazing!
At least it gives me good mental clarity about the results I want and the drive I need.
*
*
The drive I'll need...for....the following day. Yeah.
The following day, that's what I meant.
LOL!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I love the Biggest Loser. It gives me motivation and the desire to wake up in the morning and start fresh. All is good until my alarm goes off and I realize, "Are you crazy getting up this early? Go back to bed." Before I know it, another week goes by and I am in front of my TV watching, "The Biggest Loser." The cycle continues :)

On a different note, you are like the 4th person who has mentioned to me lately that they never use their Wii anymore. Maybe you can trade it in for an X Box or something?

Jolene said...

lol - a vicious cycle, to be sure!