Friday, February 25, 2011

Lets Play: Is It Weird?

-Is it weird that I keep a dish towel at work to dry off my dishes after I wash them?
-Is it weird that I have a pencil sharpener that's in the shape of a cat and you have to put the pencil in the cat's butt to sharpen it and when you turn the pencil, it meows?
-Is it weird that I have 5 calendars at my desk?
-Is it weird that I want to yell over to my coworker "There's an option to silence that thing if you don't want to answer it." (In reference to a cell phone)
-Is it weird that I have a picture of a cat at my desk that we had about 25 years ago and I can't even remember it's name, yet I have no pictures displayed of our current kitties?
-Is it weird that I hang my sweaty sports bra and t-shirt from my cube wall to dry when I get back from the gym?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yes, but it's okay we still love you.

NASHVILLE HIP CHICK said...

Okay... everything that you wrote may be weird, but justified. We all have interesting quirks...but, hanging your sweaty sports bra and t-shirt on your cubicle wall at work? Al, that is just...umm...nasty! Hahaha