Looking at a website today, I see this on the side bar. Now I ask you.... which one of these pictures does NOT belong? I'll give you a hint: BOOBS on the beach have NOTHING to do with sleep:
That is hilarious! I like how they put the wrinkle pads in a place where clearly we don't wrinkle. They should put them between the brows, next to the eyes, or laugh line areas? Hahaha.
HA! I was thinking about that too! "why on earth is there a little 'pad' thing on the tip of this person's nose!?" Pretty sure I don't have wrinkles there and if I did,I'd seek medical attention ASAP!
i beg to differ. i'm sure hubbies everywhere would sleep better with those to use as either pillows or a "lovey" to hold onto. (you know - like a kid's blanket. oh boy - i'm not sure i should even publish it but i'm going to anyway :) )
This is a site that a couple of friends of mine created. They wanted to help inspire those that love to be creative and need a quick way to come up with ideas! Check it out!
This is a site my friend's sister created to 'originally' humor an aunt who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. But as time went on, people saw the shirts and wanted one; thus, a site was created to help accomodate the demand.
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I like how they put the wrinkle pads in a place where clearly we don't wrinkle. They should put them between the brows, next to the eyes, or laugh line areas? Hahaha.
Thanks for sharing!
HA! I was thinking about that too! "why on earth is there a little 'pad' thing on the tip of this person's nose!?" Pretty sure I don't have wrinkles there and if I did,I'd seek medical attention ASAP!
bahahaha wow. maybe that's where she keeps all her sleeping potions? yikes. (p.s. she's obviously breast feeding)
i beg to differ. i'm sure hubbies everywhere would sleep better with those to use as either pillows or a "lovey" to hold onto. (you know - like a kid's blanket. oh boy - i'm not sure i should even publish it but i'm going to anyway :) )
Post a Comment