Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jack Handy thoughts at work

In a discussion with my coworker, we decided that if you had a left, right and middle organ of EACH organ, it'd be more safe for the surgeon to work on the middle one, to increase your chances of survival. This topic arose from going through a document where the physician was switching from the left to the right side of the body. Guess he couldn't make up his mind which side of the patient he was operating on....

So we decided to maybe just put "middle" instead of left or right. (not really - but it's funny to think about) And then we thought - what if you had 3 eyes? (left, right and middle) If the left and right were focusing on the computer screen, where would that 3rd eye be looking?

My answer: "It'd be trying to find the nearest candy machine."

Accurate? I think so too...

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I think that's completely logical. For me, that's the eye that would be all periscope style and watch my kids in a different room. Yeah. That's be awesome.

NASHVILLE HIP CHICK said...

I'm sorry...I guess I'm a little fixated still on the fact the doctor was having problems not knowing what side to operate on. Eeks. I bet you find very interesting things to transpose :)