Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whining Ahead

Dear Shoemakers:

For the wedge makers - can you do me a favor and chop the heel by about an inch so I find myself buying your shoes and liking them, rather than wearing them and breaking an ankle?

For the 'slip on' shoemakers - can you please add a strap to them so I can wear them too? I'll never understand how women wear 'pumps' or slip on shoes without a strap. Don't THEIR heels slip out of them as they walk, also?

For the 'stiletto heel' makers - if you could please take them down about 2 inches (because it's never necessary to wear 6 inch heels) and again, add a strap to them to go around the front part of the foot, and make the heel THICKER than a pencil top, that'd be great.

Sincerely,

Corns'n'bunions

*

p.s. Dear Uggs - could you add a LITTLE heel to yours? I put them on and I feel shorter. I don't like that.

1 comment:

NASHVILLE HIP CHICK said...

Hahaha! I just noticed I have a corn too. Boo Hiss!

How are little pencils supposed to hold up 100lb+ women?! Really? And when did this become fashionable? Probably around the same time they decided to make heels overly narrow and pointy so our feel gets squished! Before you know it, you'll have corns, bunions AND hammertoes!