Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Primping

Dear makers of Oil Absorbent Sheets:
Please make your sheets larger than a business card. These small rectangles are for wimps. I'm a busy woman with oily skin and I'd like to not have to use 2-3 sheets per wiping session.
Thanks.

3 comments:

angie said...

SO true.
and on a related note, yay humidity, right?

Jolene said...

maybe just buy the full-sized wrapping tissue paper.
then you could mummy-wrap your face and be oil free for as long as needed!
you could set a new trend, lyss!

NASHVILLE HIP CHICK said...

I have the opposite problem. I don't have oily skin, but I have dry skin so I am constantly putting lotion on my face to keep it moist. In fact, I've started to use night cream for my day cream to make my face more dewy! Crazy how skin types can be so different! :)