Welcome. My new name is Nimrod. Why? 'Cuz I AM a nimrod. I have had more 'disappointing' things going on lately and they're COMPLETELY due to my brainless head and therefore, air headed cranium. But the cake topper to everything was something I did this morning. I was editing 2 different sets of pictures. I was trying to rush because I had to leave the house and wanted to send a sneak peek picture to my cousin of her little 9 month old boy. So I attached the pic, sent the email and off to work I went.
Only to get to work and read her response: "As much as I would love to claim this cutie, he's not mine." I open up the attachment and here's a picture of another little boy that I just took pictures of LAST NIGHT! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously!!!!!! Could I GET anymore scatter brained? (don't answer that) At least my cousin went on to say how much she needed a laugh and I was able to provide her with that. She was all excited when she saw the Subject Line of the email, only to find out, I sent her a picture of someone else's child.
It never ends.
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment