Compliments of our government (for once) I was "stimulated" to become the proud owner of the below. I shall call her Clarice. Well, maybe not, but it's fun to pretend.
I got a great deal on her and her 'friends'. I owe it all to Bean for finding it too!
I can't WAIT to have her in my HANDS! Look at all that cool stuff! 
RSS Feed (xml)
5 comments:
what a beautiful, precious bundle to be expecting!!!
i think we need to go on a photo-walk now or something :)
Yes - Dorks......... UNITE!
No but really, that's a great idea bean! We'll have to find a nice day somewhere (if there's any 2 in a row) and find a fun nature path or something :)
ooooooh exciting!!
note: there's a great walking path in bloomington at nine mile creek. is that about halfway for both of you??
Ang - does that mean you'll babysit since we'll be in your neck of the woods?? :)
Post a Comment