Friday, May 9, 2008

No electric shock to pull off this do!

I would like to know when this HORRID dry season is going to be done with because I'm not sure how much longer I can take my hair, STICKING TO MY FACE! I use wax, hairspray, mousse, gel - and still, it's never enough. Recently here at work (because I don't carry hair stuff with me) I've used LOTION! And for those that never knew this was an option - it is. I discovered it a while ago. And in my desperate hour, I've used lip gloss. ANYTHING to make the darn hairs calm down and get off my cheeks. Just annoying. Maybe this should be titled "vent" instead? LOL! Sorry readers! I'm just losing my mind and wondering what it's going to take for the state of MN to stop being so darn dry. I forgot what my normal hair LOOKS like! (However, on my honeymoon it was normal - **sigh** that was a LOVELY week of seeing my 'real' hair)

God? Can you deliver some moisture in the air without making it rain? I don't wanna be a frizz-ball anymore :(

6 comments:

angie said...

amen, sista. i would add "bounce dryer sheets" to your list of remedies to try. good luck!

Jolene said...

careful what you wish for. a nasty humid summer is right around the corner from spring.

also - it's the building. if you were outside in this gloriousness of a spring day you wouldn't be bothered by your hair at all.

Jolene said...

you're as much as a blog delinquent as me. thank you for making me feel better about it :) xo! hope you're having a good night.

SteelerWife said...

LOL!!!! I know!! Gosh! It's actually been BUSY at work so I haven't had time to do anything FUN! er.... wait.. work's fun. (just in case someone else is reading) hee hee ! kidding! I promise to blog today!

Anonymous said...

This is Molly. Is there anyway I can have you demonstrate putting lip gloss on your hair! I've done the lotion thing...but lipgloss, now that is creative!

SteelerWife said...

Well Molly, what ya gotta do is be sure you have the squeeze tube kind, not the kind with the little wand (maybe I should have been more specific?) LOL! and now that I think about it - just picturing someone taking that lip gloss wand and sweeping it down their hair. HILARIOUS! But no, the squeeze tube kind - just squeeze a little onto your fingers and rub it around and then wipe it in your hair a little. (gosh I'm a dork)