Ode To Bean's Sister:
So...... yeah......
I've had, "Gun Powder and Lead" in my head for 2 days now. um... wait. Let me rephrase that, I've had THE SONG, "Gun Powder and Lead" in my head. (There, now I don't look completely crazy)
I wish I knew more than the chorus.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
nope, ain't tiffany. LOL!
i'm showing my sheltered side - who in the heck sings a song called gun, powder, and lead? it just makes me think of a vintage hunting trip. how's that for naive! lol!
(ocean reflection, anyone?)
So I finally found my password so I can comment.....It's really not news that you have had a song in your head ALL day! Isn't that all day EVERYDAY??
Ha! it's Miranda Lambert Bean! One of the best country sounds I've heard in a WHILE! :)
Thanks for popping in Kate-O! FYI: You can always comment under Anonymous :) Just sign your name after commenting of course - LOL!
HA HA!! I'm laughing a good laugh at myself for that one. Here I was thinking some pretty seriously metal or something! LOL! Oopies :) LOL!
Post a Comment