Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I GOT IT!

While washing my face last night, I all of a sudden started singing a song and just busted out laughing! Hubby was brushing his teeth at the time so you can only IMAGINE what look he had on his face when this happened. I asked him, "did you read my blog today?" He says, "yes." I told him, "well the song I was just singing, is the song that I couldn't REMEMBER !!!!"
-
Here it is folks:
SHE'S AS COLD AS ICE!
WILLING TO SACRIFICE, OUR LOVE........
-
Believe me - sounds SO MUCH better on the radio. With more feeling.
LOVE IT!
GO 80'S!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

angie said...

hey! you can't be too far into the stages of alzheimers if you just remembered that! haha. what an aweseome combo. keep on rockin'!

Jolene said...

great. now i'll have those two lines going through my head the rest of the day.