Last night, I went shopping and figured since I was there - I might as well shop for a baby shower that I'll be attending on the 19th.
There are a couple things 'wrong' with this picture:
1) Since when do I plan ahead?
2) Since when do I actually FOLLOW THROUGH with my 'plans ahead?'
Well - I did it.
I went through the registry and even got a bag that was cute.
I couldn't believe myself.
Did an alien take over my body?
Could it be that I have a twin?
Was I drunk?
Is this REALLY me???
I don't think I've EVER been so 'prepared' for a party in my LIFE!
And to top it off - I got home and made the baby shower card!
*
Someone call for help - -- - something's wrong with me......
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
Congrats! See planning is fun!
oh my gosh, are we long-lost sisters? i thought i was the only one who was never prepared for events! your post gives me hope that i might one day grow out of that.
Post a Comment