On Monday, Jeff and I trucked down to my brother's place to spend the evening with him in celebrating his birthday. Of course, Precious (a/k/a = my camera) came with and together, we took some shots! Here are only a few that I took, but I hope to load more tonight of my other niece with her soccer skillz! And I'm going to apologize to my niece Ava right now for the lil' butt shot below. hee hee! She'll think it's cute later!






RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
She is so cute! I love the bathtime picture. :) I'm sure she will forgive you. It's adorable!
oh my goodness she's a little doll. and how sweet of her to model for you so nicely :) these turned out awesome, lyss!
cuuuuute! what a dollie. you did a great job capturing her sweetness!
These are beautiful Alyssa, I bet they're thrilled with them! The bare baby butt one is a total winner! You rock!
-Missy
Post a Comment