Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love my hubby

We have our own language at times.
It stemmed from the movie Team America I believe.
(No, I did not enjoy that movie and I don't remember too much nor would I recommend it to anyone. It's a movie with Marionettes as characters and they FREAK the HECK out of me so the movie was one big nightmare.)
BUT.... there is a character in the movie that, because of his ethnicity, doesn't use the "L" sound.
Lonely - would be pronounced as Rone-ree
Like - would be Rike
Really - would be Rear-ree
etc, etc.
So we, in turn, always say, "he-roh?" As in 'hello'
Yesterday he calls me up, just before my head was going to fall off my shoulders and all my hair was going to fall out in clumps because I had been working through mess after mess at work.
I answer, "Hi!"
Hubby replies, "Hell - to the - Roh!" in this totally cheesy, flamboyant, up-beat voice.
I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AND LAUGHED.
Seriously - for about a minute. I just kept laughing.
*
He always knows how to me make me smile!
What does YOUR hubby do that makes you smile?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess their hubbies don't make them smile :) Or they don't get our cheesy humor LOL!!