Monday, August 17, 2009

Mr. Nosy

The other day, well actually, when I was taking pictures of the invitations that you see in the previous post, I was laying on the bathroom floor to get the shots (the bathroom has a nice neutral background with good lighting). And Mr. Nosy here (aka - Razz) was laying in the sink and then decided to pop over the edge to see what I was doin'.....

Isn't he just the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!! Him and his big ole' beauty mark! ha!


5 comments:

Jolene said...

i think he wants to know what the heck you're doing in his space! :) lol! he's a cutie - rub his nog for me tonight please.

Unknown said...

adorable!

angie said...

hehehe that is pretty cute.

angie said...

also, i think you sholud have named razz "crawford" with respect to miss cindy's mole.

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is too cute! I love how kitties can be playful like that!